All reviews monterrey airport near airport one night place to stay lobby conference bw shuttle mexico personnel gym
Reviewed 8 February 2016

On the side front part of the hotel (rooms) there are noise of the traffic cars. Nights. I think you can improve this detail, because is very complicated sleep with noise. The other thing is you should improve the breakfast buffet, all days are the same variety, for me you should vary the stews and put a person of front for make it.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your point of view is very important to us, and we will work to find different solutions to your observations. We hope we can see you back soon, have a nice day!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Overnight stay for a business meeting. Near the airport. Good facilities and free breakfast with lots of choice. There was a restaurant in the hotels but no one appeared to be using it in the evening but a good Mexican Taquiria next door.

Room tip: Arrived late and left the next day. All rooms appear to be similar.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope we see you again soon! Have a nice day!

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

I had a night to spent at the airport at monterrey, so I booked a room in the bw. I was totally satisfied. For a Business Trip, it is just perfect if you do not want to go into the City Center. My tip: Stay away from the ibis hotel next door! If I should come back one day, the Best Western will be My first choice!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
BigAppleL, Gerente at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thank your very much for your feedback. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

When all other hotels were full at 1 am.
The shuttle from the Hilton found and brought me to this hotel.
Claudia was very nice, very helpful,
she placed me in a beautiful suite 635....very very nice
I will be back to stay longer next time
Thanks everyone for all your help.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

We were placed at the hotel by AeroMexico Airlines when we had a cancelled fight issue on the way back to the states. I must say that this hotel was a very nice surprise after the cancellation event. This is not the Best Western that most Americans think of, because it has many of the upgrades expected in a 4 or 5 star hotel.

The rooms were very comfortable and the beds were some of the best I have ever slept on in a hotel. The rooms had great WiFi access which had a very good speed. The cable had a good array of channels including premium ones and kept the children entertained during the stay. There is a small microwave and a stocked refrigerator in the room for those overnight needs

There are many good restaurants near the hotel, but we decided to eat at the hotel restaurant. The Hamburgers were very good and children quite enjoyed the French fries. There is a free breakfast available starting at 6:30am for guest of the hotel.

I would suggest this hotel to all business and family traveler staying for a night in the airport area.

Room tip: The upper floors have suites I am told.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank submarinernm
BigAppleL, General Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear all these good comments about our hotel. We will continue working hard to keep this level of quality and good service. Have a very nice day!