US$ 85
US$ 86
US$ 66
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 71
US$ 76
US$ 60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 67/night.

US$ 49
US$ 47
US$ 43
US$ 42
All reviewsmonterrey airportnear airportconferencemexicobusinesslobbypersonnelshuttlegym
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

I had a night to spent at the airport at monterrey, so I booked a room in the bw. I was totally satisfied. For a Business Trip, it is just perfect if you do not want to go into the City Center. My tip: Stay away from the ibis hotel next door! If I should come back one day, the Best Western will be My first choice!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
BigAppleL, Gerente at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thank your very much for your feedback. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

When all other hotels were full at 1 am.
The shuttle from the Hilton found and brought me to this hotel.
Claudia was very nice, very helpful,
she placed me in a beautiful suite 635....very very nice
I will be back to stay longer next time
Thanks everyone for all your help.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
BigAppleL, Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

We were placed at the hotel by AeroMexico Airlines when we had a cancelled fight issue on the way back to the states. I must say that this hotel was a very nice surprise after the cancellation event. This is not the Best Western that most Americans think of, because it has many of the upgrades expected in a 4 or 5 star hotel.

The rooms were very comfortable and the beds were some of the best I have ever slept on in a hotel. The rooms had great WiFi access which had a very good speed. The cable had a good array of channels including premium ones and kept the children entertained during the stay. There is a small microwave and a stocked refrigerator in the room for those overnight needs

There are many good restaurants near the hotel, but we decided to eat at the hotel restaurant. The Hamburgers were very good and children quite enjoyed the French fries. There is a free breakfast available starting at 6:30am for guest of the hotel.

I would suggest this hotel to all business and family traveler staying for a night in the airport area.

Room Tip: The upper floors have suites I am told.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank submarinernm
BigAppleL, General Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear all these good comments about our hotel. We will continue working hard to keep this level of quality and good service. Have a very nice day!

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Very clean awesome service things to do everywhere recommend people stay here food is great receptionist are very helpful clean bathroom good tv choices and awesome service breakfast in the morning is great lots of things to eat they even made me a fruit shake

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
BigAppleL, General Manager at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback! We will continue working hard to deliver this level of quality to all our guests. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I tried to cancel my reservation 2 days prior to arrival and was refused due to a 12 MONTH cancellation policy. When I did arrive, I was told that there were no rooms available, and that I would have to stay in a hotel 2 miles away. Because I was traveling with a group, I finally got them to agree to cancel my reservation, but I ended up spending the trip rooming with a co-worker in the Holiday Inn next door.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BigAppleL, Gerente at Best Western Premier Monterrey Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Dear Scott S,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. The 12 month cancellation policy, is not our cancellation policy. Probably it is a policy from the travel agency where you made the reservation. I ask on the reservation department about this incident, and they told me that a day before your arrival, they received your phone call where you were trying to cancel the reservation, but our reservation department couldn't cancel the reservation because the reservation was made via a travel agency. So, you had to cancel the reservation by the same channel you made it, in this case the travel agency. Next day, an email was sent to you where we inform you that due to no rooms available we will had a room for you on the BEST WESTERN PLUS Monterrey Airport, which is 2 miles away from our property with a 30 % discount.

We are sorry for all the misunderstandings, we hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.