“Amazing”

Serge's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Pomona
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Pizza, Pasta, fresh salads, gelato, home made desserts, coffee, BYO
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food, great staff and service. Lovely range of pizzas. Would go back - loved it. BYO is no issue as there is a bottleshop nearby.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeaway for an evening dinner with extended family. Was initially surprised at the size of the regular... the box looked smaller than I expected when I picked it up. I was pleasantly proved wrong when I opened the lid... where the diameter of the pizzas may be lacking the generosity of the toppings more than makes up for it. DELICIOUS and filling!!!! Recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeaway from their Facebook page which seems to be the only online menu available. I was told when I went to pickup my order the Facebook menu is out of date and the pizza I ordered would be four dollars more. ($22 for a large pizza with four basic ingredients). The ultimatum I was given by the owner was I could pay the extra or owner was happy to keep pizza. I was reluctantly about to pay when the owner implied I was quibbling and started to oafishly guffaw. Suitably unimpressed I kept my money to order somewhere I would be treated with some basic respect. Extremely poor customer relations.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Authentic Italian pizza flavour. Beautiful Ambience and service. The attention to detail ie vegies are pre roasted piled high and a real treat indeed. Priced well within most people's budget. Byo. Too.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Best gourmet pizzas around - set in the main street of Pomona with a small dine in area leading out to alfresco dining on the footpath - Pizzas are amazing, prices good and entertainment on weekends being usually a guy playing keyboards in the background - not noisy, quiet dinner music - excellent!