2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com
$71
View deal
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
All reviews water sports masala chicken ashish gupta nice experience to stay must visit place family visit great hospitality lifetime experience excellent experience surely visit again yummy food beautiful location hotel staff is spacious rooms enjoyed our stay live music amazing place
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed in the floating hut room in the middle of the lake and it was absolutely amazing and mesmerizing. The rooms are big and clean. The view is serene. Food is good as well. Highly recommended stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bijoy Gurung, Revenue Management at Le ROI Floating Huts & Eco Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, greetings from Le ROI Hotel, Tehri! at the outset, i would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit/stay to Le ROI Hotel, Tehri. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied and happy with your experience of our services and facilities and recommending our hotel to your family and friends. We have shared your valuable feedback to all our team members which will motivate them to work better. Our team is very happy to know your feedback and we really appreciate that you have took out some time from your busy schedule to post a review. At le roi hotels, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us to improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Le ROI Hotel, Tehri and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements and will look forward to make your stay even more be better.

Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

For the money they charge they have not provided a fraction of benefit. Food is bad. 3 dishes in total. Managed like a local paharganj hotel. Manager is indifferent and rude. View is great. They charge like a five star hotel but provide services like a cheap hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, greetings from le r oi hotel, tehri! at the outset, i would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to le r oi hotel, tehri. I would also like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I regret the inconvenience you have experienced in regards to the disappointment and discomfort caused to you during your stay. Kindly accept our profuse apologies for the same. We would like ensure you that you will find the difference in your next visit/stay. We are taking it very seriously on the points you have mentioned. I would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken seriously and the issue is being addressed by me and my team. At le r oi hotel, tehri, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

What a place. Mind blowing! Not less than any international destination. Complete luxury. Activities very fun. Rooms very clean. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Music night and the singer amazing.wil visit again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bijoy Gurung, Revenue Management at Le ROI Floating Huts & Eco Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

Awsome location. Once a lifetime experience. Great staff, great food, great service. Thanks to the team,..Hira, subhojit and Shiva. Staff is very attentive and caring. This is only Floating resort in India. Tehri dam and dobra suspension bridge is awesome

Reviewed 1 June 2022

Of the limited options in tehri, this hotel offers tremendous view from the property but the hotel and rooms and service and food is a disaster. I stayed on the land room which were the worst! The outside of hotel is very well maintained and has a nice view but as soon as you enter you will doubt your decision of booking this hotel. The receptionist and the reception area is so pathetic. No professionalism no etiquettes. Took too long to give me my room keys as they were waiting for someone who would allot the room. Once we entered it has a disgusting ambience. The rooms are made of wood and it makes noise whenever you walk. The bed is not clean it has dust accumulated on all its corners and it seemed that the bedsheets were also not changed as they were dirty and there was hair all over the corners on the floor. The hospitality was even more pathetic. The room service and reception donot pick up the phone when called. If you plan to stay in Huts over water PLEASE DONOT, its so over rated. You will get bored as once you are dropped in your room you cannot go back to land. You will have to pay 2k for requesting boat to go back to land and trust me there is nothing on the huts except too much heat due to the evaporation of the water. If you are super rich and want to burn your money please stay here. Also there are water sports at an extremely high price. A 10 min boat ride costs 3K where as the govt charges 500 per person for 40 minute ride at the Tehri Tourist spot.Summing up, please DONOT stay at this hotel if you donot want to ruin your stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple