Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$51
Tripadvisor$51
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
All reviews beautiful place resort staff loved ones great hospitality treat for nature lovers birds chirping amazing food natural surroundings homely environment yoga retreat rejuvenating experience enjoyed our stay swimming pool astral tehri lap river
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2021

Loved the ambience of resort. Days very well spent in nature’s lap. Excellent food and hospitality by resort staff. We went with our pet and she also enjoyed very much in the greenery. Overall great experience.

1  Thank Praveen4321
Reviewed 11 September 2021

I have been to this place twice. And whenever I go , I see people saying.. I m coming here 2nd time .. I m coming here third time. U can simply say that place is like another home in the lap of pure nature. I called it home because the people in astraal provide you a homely environment. The bestest part is the food in astraal . I loved it . Must visit

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2021

I visited with my family it was a nice experience. Complete peace, nice staff, good food, property owners are very helpful. For us this trip and location was worthy. Most important was for my kid and he was happy whilst staying. Just to add on.. it is a pet friendly resort.

1  Thank Deepakenjoy
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

What should I say about this place
It was totally a mesmerizing experience visiting this place
If you really want to discover something different as they say offbeat
Then Astraal it is
I will recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohammadjilani
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Thought of sharing my experience with you all
Visited Astraal during Independence Day 2021
And I must say that my stay was really comfortable and different from the rest of the places I have stayed in.
The food ,ambience,nature
Loved it alll
Thanks team Astraal for the great hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2021