Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
$51
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews beautiful place resort staff loved ones great hospitality treat for nature lovers birds chirping amazing food natural surroundings homely environment yoga retreat rejuvenating experience enjoyed our stay swimming pool astral tehri lap river
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021

I visited with my family it was a nice experience. Complete peace, nice staff, good food, property owners are very helpful. For us this trip and location was worthy. Most important was for my kid and he was happy whilst staying. Just to add on.. it is a pet friendly resort.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Deepakenjoy
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

What should I say about this place
It was totally a mesmerizing experience visiting this place
If you really want to discover something different as they say offbeat
Then Astraal it is
I will recommend this place to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohammadjilani
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Thought of sharing my experience with you all
Visited Astraal during Independence Day 2021
And I must say that my stay was really comfortable and different from the rest of the places I have stayed in.
The food ,ambience,nature
Loved it alll
Thanks team Astraal for the great hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Mustafa0128
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Best place to give yourself a reboot
Connecting with the nature
Really good place for a yoga retreat
This is a paradise to visit. If you are feeling lazy at home just visit this palce.nurture your day with this wonderful yoga retreat. All your tensions will be vanished in a minute. Taking care of your health is also as important as taking care of your family.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Afshanjabeena

Location at its best
I am really speechless
To elaborate the beauty of this place
So much positive energy was everywhere
Everyone all the time had smiling faces
Which makes everyone around happy
And I even went for a rejuvenating experience with their in-house skincare rane(shudhta)
In total everything was upto the marke and worth for money .

This place was full of creativity and passionate people around.

1  Thank Nadeem118997