“Adds a lot of value to the hotel”
Review of Brasas Restaurant

Brasas Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Anasco
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I spent three nights at the Rincón Beach Resort Hotel from Sunday thru Wednesday. I had moderate expectations with the restaurant, since it was the only restaurant in the hotel and I thought that it would be more of a family diner. However, I was pleasantly surprised every time. The breakfast buffet was a good deal and they had steak night for $20 every night. It was good to know that the hotel option was really a good one.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious! A must go place for dinner! Clean place. Food with very good taste and presentation. Relax ambience. Very good with customer service. Totally recommended!
Every time I visit Añasco I have to stop here for dinner...arroz manposteado, salmon, rissotto, wine...all delicious!

1  Thank Mercedita D
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant every year for the last three years with my boyfriend and I must say that their risottos are amazing, at least for my taste. The last time I went, I ordered chicken breast stuffed with sweet plaintain and green peas risotto and it was absolutely delicious. My boyfriend ordered other risotto and he really loved it too. The meat was moist and soft, nothing was overcooked. Even the vegetables were deliciously cooked (not bland and slightly crunchy). The prices are not too high, neither too low- they're quite good, specially considering that they're inside a hotel. I've seen that they even do breakfast, but I haven't tasted it yet. Maybe next year I will. As far as the place goes, it is a simple, yet elegant place- very quiet and nice if you want a relaxing meal. They have a small terrace outside where you can also go and eat at. Overall, a really nice place. I enjoy it.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Had an exquisite steak and risotto, the menu had other great choices and prices where good for the amount and taste of the food served! Great staff attending tables! I mentioned hidden because you have to enter the Rincon Beach Resort to find this outstanding restaurant!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

One of the best places I have ever been to. Night after night we had the best meal of my life. The waiter so so good at there jodhpur, they made us feel so welcome.