All reviews brasas restaurant pool bar nice beach hot tub private beach rincon ocean beaches surf waves hurricane luis
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was ok.
Resort seems to need a bit more attention to detail. Room was not all that great considering our view was a wall and some green area. Balcony very narrow and having chairs and a table seems to be obsolete considering there is no room. Room was clean and grounds were ok thought outside furniture and umbrellas are in bad shape. The restaurant on property Brasas was excellent! Great food, great service.
Common areas need to be kept up a bit more and staff should show a little more hospitality as a hotel/resort should.
Overall good experience

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rincon B, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Greetings, thank you so much for taking time to do this review, but most of all for choosing and staying with us!! We thank you for your suggestions, they will be discuss directly with management. We look forward to have you back on property. Regards!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Because of my job I stayed there for 6 month. I also had the opportunity of staying for more than two consecutive years in different hotels of Puerto Rico. The best, most exceptional experience I had it at Rincon Beach Resort. I am very grateful and I appreciate all their efforts to make me feel at home. I highly recommend people to stay there. Besides the great hotel and the most wonderful people that work there, the west side of the island has a lot to offer and discover. Take a chance of living the Rincon Beach Resort wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rincon B, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Greetings and thank you so much for this wonderful review, but most of all for giving us the opportunity to be your home during those 6 months. It has been our pleasure and we hope you come back home anytime you need to and want to. Thank You again and keep on living the Rincon Beach resort experience!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights from Aug 10-14 and I have to say that we were very disappointed. The rooms need major upgrades. Everything looked very dingy. There was rust on the lamps and the toilet and tub were not even clean. The grounds were not maintained at all. The only thing the property has going for it is that it has a beautiful view and the pool was nice. I don't think that my family and I will be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rincon B, Director of Sales at Rincon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Greetings, thank you so much for taking time to do this review, but most of all for choosing and staying with us!! We apologize for inconvenience you may have encountered while your stay with us and we thank you fro your suggestions, they will be discuss directly with management. Regards!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We went for a family mini vacation. Three adults and three kids. Had a great time. Nice beach, excellent pool. Everyone from the staff and the employees happy to help. All around service excellent. Very happy stay and experience. Allready planning to return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings, thank you so much for taking time to do this review, for your kind words but most of all for choosing and staying with us!! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property!!! Please consider Rincon Beach Resort as your second home... We look forward to have you again at our beautiful property. Best Regards!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

as a resort manager myself I choose to take my family for a week stay to Rincon and choose Rincon beach resort. The place is located a a great strip of beach within mins to everything to do in Rincon and also to do road trips along the west coast. rooms very clean staff great folks the restaurants and bars good food nice pool and staff really made you feel at home . Thank you Rincon beach resort for providing such a great experience will be back next year
Julio Peppy Vazquez

Room tip: the one bedroom villa
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Mr. Vazquez, thank you so much for taking time to do this review, for your kind words but most of all for choosing and staying with us!! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property!!! Please consider Rincon Beach Resort as your second home... We look forward to have you again next year at our beautiful property. Do not hesitate in contact either Dayanara (who booked your reservation) or me as soon as you are ready to come back. Best Regards!! S. Ramirez - Sales & Marketing Director sramirez@rinconbeachpr.com