All reviews free wifi every morning grocery store lcbo motel canada
Reviewed 12 July 2016

What a nice little motel. Very clean and you can park and not move your vehicle your entire stay. It is so conveniently located in walking distance of everything. The pool and hot tub were nicely enclosed so it felt very private. Lots of yard space, picnic tables and a couple of bbq's. All the staff were so friendly!!! I've stayed at a few places in Sauble Beach and will not hesitate to book here again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Satidoo
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Front service was very kind and helpful; she was very considerate when booking a room. It was fully booked; we had a suite near the end and it was not loud at all. They had a nice enclosed/fenced area with several bbq and picnic tables. Outdoor pool and hot tub were not open yet but looked very nice. The location was perfect, walking distance to the beach/strip area, LCBO, a restaurant; it also had a plaza with a convenience store next door. The suite was great: washroom had a standing shower, jet tub and heater. The sink was in the main room but it had a nice big counter space and mirror. Would definitely come here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kat B
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Recently stayed at the centennial inn for a one night stay in the area. The motel is very clean and well maintained with the basic amenities. The beds are average with basic bedding and linens. It is owner operated. Our room included a small fridge and small table with 2 chairs and tv. There is a community microwave. The pool area is clean and includes several picnic tables with umbrellas and several barbecues. The hot tub was being installed during our stay. The motel is centrally located just off the Main Street and less than a km to the beach. The grocery store and lcbo is very close by. Staff were attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lcrai
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I was over booked at a hotel, and they managed to find this place for us. I was worried on the drive up, but as soon as we walked in it was clean and nice. The pool was great, WiFi worked really well, and I wasn't expecting a housecleaning service but they came in! I have no complaints about the location or anything about the hotel. Well maybe one.. only thing I would change was a sun shade/umbrella around the pool area. They had the picnic tables with umbrellas which was great but we wanted to be together ( me in sun,husband in shade) and be by the pool. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kicx
Reviewed 14 August 2015

me and my boyfriend called the motel later in evening asking if they had rooms they said yes we said we be there in hour we were on our way there they said no problem booked the room the owner or who ever I was talking to on phone failed to say they close office at 11 pm we arrived at 11:05 pm called the hotel someone did answer I explained we booked a room and was here but door is closed I said I called about hour ago they said sorry we close at 11 pm we cant give you room now I was in shock very angry like what kinda business turns down business never again will I even try to book there the person on other line was rude and beside the place is shady didn't look like the best place to stay anyway I guess so we took our business somewhere else disappointed in his place thou

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple