“Italian restaurant friendly and simple”
Review of Ristorante Vesuvio

Ristorante Vesuvio
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Rolle
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We were there with my husband few weeks ago, I had a pizza which was one of what I would call a perfect pizza, but my husband who ordered pasta wasn't really convinced of his meal...It's a restaurant for all kind of custumers who want to be served quickly and nicely, with fair prices, but nothing to be crazy about I would say. Will go back for a pizza though.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ristorante Vesuvio

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Arrived late to Rolle and this was nearby our hotel. Food was good but not terribly exciting but, then again, we weren't looking for that. Would go back. Wish they'd had an english menu to help with the language issues.

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

It is an amazing , one life time experiences and by far the best in Rolle. The exotic and delicious, fresh food is delicious!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

The Vesuvio restaurante is by far my favourite place in Rolle. The tasty and well done Italian food is always accompanied by a friendly service. The menu offers a wide range of dishes, amongst which I consider pizzas the best. The prices there are fair and I never had to wait long to be served. I would gladly recommend this restaurante to anyone who ever comes by Rolle.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

i had fun whit my friends. the service was great and the food amazing. We had such a great time! I have been there many times before with my friends and just the atmosphere of this cozy nice little town and the welcoming people added to the whole experience. I would definitely recommend people to check this place out as like myself, I am sure you will have countless experiences! Love it