“Nice Japanese food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Very fresh sashimi and nice sushi. The soba and udon are also good. Nice and friendly staffs. A nice meal for families.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Sometimes it is a place to visit every time I go to Eastwood. Fresh sushi and hot food taste good

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent fresh sashimi and sushi. Staff very friendly. Cold soba in summer. Hot udon in winter. The grilled fish head is the best but must book ahead (pardon the pun). Highly recommended. We eat here at least once a month for over 10 years.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We used to come to this place quite often for their bentos but over time felt that the food quality was a going a bit down.

Not sure if the management has changed but the decider for us was the departure of service ... not as friendly as it used to be. There used to be two regular girls (maybe one Japanese or Korean and one possibly Chinese), both gone now but they were really friendly and efficient, always greeted on arrival and then thanked on exit.

Small things I guess.

The bentos are quite reasonably priced and fairly generous. For ramen or katsu-curry though I would recommend Zenya just a few hundred metres back down Rowe St.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I went on my own to enjoy my book and some dinner. They were pretty busy so had to take a walk around the block and come back and a table freed up pretty quickly. The type of place you don't really linger - eat your food and out you go! My meal was okay. I had chicken teryaki. I've had better. The miso was good, nice and warming. Not sure if I'll go back. There are probably better Japanese restaurants in Eastwood.