Casa Susegad is one of those rare finds. A place that seems to blend all the luxuries that you find at a 5 star resort, with the intimacy of a local village experience. Add to this the fact that beautiful beaches are a short drive away, and you have it all. Run by Norman and Carole, two of the most beautiful people you will meet. We spent six days at Casa Susegad as a family (myself, my wife, 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter) and everyone had a ball. My daughter particularly enjoyed spending time with the animals there. The nearby village is untouched by the tourism frenzy that seems to inhabit the bulk of Goa. Casa Susegad is truly intimate perfection. A real gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imaginatively restored colonial mansion house only 20 minutes drive from beaches, with all of the friendliness and charm of a rural village setting. Set in one and a half acres of beautiful grounds we are surrounded by forest and jungle in what is often described as Goa's most beautiful village. Enjoy being pampered, well fed and thoroughly spoiled and find your own meaning for Susegad. Car and driver arranged on request; spa therapies, snooker, home theatre, local walking maps, wi-fi and yoga available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Susegad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Susegad Hotel Loutolim
- Casa Susegad Goa/Loutolim