“Paragliding experience”
Review of Paragliding Luzern

Paragliding Luzern
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Kriens
More attraction details
Owner description: Paragliding Lucerne.Paragliding Tandem Flights around lake Lucerne.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Florian and the team were great, very friendly and professionals, i would repeat again and i surely recommend them if look for some fun and adrenaline raise:)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Absolutely breathtaking view and one of the best things I have done in my life. Staff was very friendly and my pilot made me very comfortable when in the air. Great camera for amazing video footage and pictures. Would recommend this team to anybody interested.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

How do you start one of the best experiences ever? Start by contacting Paragliding Luzern! I had done Paragliding just once before in Medellin, Colombia which I loved but these guys took it to a whole new level. From the moment I contacted them, they were nothing but professional - Arranging and organizing everything including a pick up, drop off, etc. and were even super patient with us when we were a little. The flight itself was fantastic, jaw-droppingly amazing, and my pilot Tony was an incredible guy to chat and fly with. Beyond the phenomenal flight, I really respect what the guys do; they do it because they love it and want to see folks happy. Their passion shines through in their work and I highly, highly recommend checking them out!

1  Thank Brian L T
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The team was extremely friendly and made me feel safe the whole time! They also took some great pictures and viedos with the go pro. Would definitely go again!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just landed! Zaharias and his team were amazing. Gracious and expert. Never felt unsafe. Actually he discouraged us from going yesterday due to weather. I'm not a roller coaster type of person but you must do this if in Lucerne.

Entire experience was fantastic. And you get full video and photos for a little extra!! Go! Go! Go!