“Awesome!!!”
Review of Paragliding Luzern

Paragliding Luzern
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Kriens
More attraction details
Owner description: Paragliding Lucerne.Paragliding Tandem Flights around lake Lucerne.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just landed! Zaharias and his team were amazing. Gracious and expert. Never felt unsafe. Actually he discouraged us from going yesterday due to weather. I'm not a roller coaster type of person but you must do this if in Lucerne.

Entire experience was fantastic. And you get full video and photos for a little extra!! Go! Go! Go!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Went for paragliding today in Lucerne! Was in touch with Zachariahs from a month ago and he was always very helpful and responded very quickly to all the hundred queries I had. Today when we went (family of 5, eldest 52 and youngest 17), we had a great experience. Huge shout out to all of our instructors: Zachariah's himself, Tony, Urz, Ben and Hubert, who were very well experienced, patient and kind through out! Highly recommend this for anyone who visits Lucerne!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I like to come out of normal comfort zone while on vacation and be more adventurous. We had heard paragliding in Lucerne was an awesome experience, so after some research we decided to give it a try. I must admit we were definitely a little nervous and apprehensive since we didn't know what to expect even after reading tons of reviews.

It was an absolutely incredible experience and we are so happy we did it, so if anyone has any doubts - don't - just do it. Hopefully this review will ease your mind more and bring you from a "maybe" to a "yes."

Here is how our experience was: we talked with Zach to confirm our flight date and time. We were picked up at the Luzern train station at the scheduled meeting time - 9am. It was just the two of us. It took about 30 minutes to get to a small town called Emmetten where we would be paragliding from. After some introductions we headed up a gondola/cable car to the top of a mountain with the pilots/guides. The views on the way up were amazing. When we got to the top the pilots setup the equipment and we were each assigned to our personal pilot. From there we got on our gear - harness, gloves, helmet, etc. and got ready to fly. We were strapped to our guide, waited for the right wind and then we just ran on the hilltop until we took off into the sky with beautiful Lake Luzern in front of us, surrounded by mountains and trees. The feeling of flying was amazing - the views, the fresh air and peaceful/quiet feeling. We flew around for about 15-20 minutes and the pilot was taking pictures and videos on his Go Pro. Towards the end of the flight he did some fun roller coaster-like ups and downs. Then we landed smooth in a field. From there we looked at our pictures and walked back the starting point. To get back to Luzern we took the bus and then a train - about a 1 hour ride back. We were back around 12pm making it about 3 hours total.

Everyone was very professional and we felt very safe. The pilots have been doing this for a long time and have a lot of experience - my pilot said he has done so many flights he can't even count - thousands of flights.

I thought I would be more nervous than I was right before running off the mountain but the pilots make you feel very comfortable and safe.

I would absolutely do it again and highly recommend you do it. You will love it and this company was fantastic. It was expensive but worth every penny. The pilots work hard and it was a great experience.

One tip - we did this in the summer and it was warm - about 80 degrees. Even though it was warm I would recommend pants and a jacket since it can get colder in the mountains and while flying it is windy.

Enjoy your flight - I hope you have as great an experience as we did. It truly was incredible.

1  Thank Logan R
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I can't say how much I loved this experience. From the start, Zacharias was prompt communicating in regards to booking and meeting.

The night before our flight, he told us where to meet him (Luzern train station) and that he would take us to our destination. That morning he arrived on time and found us super quick!

The weather conditions were perfect which made for amazing photos! I would do this again in a heart beat!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is an experience of a lifetime!! The Team, the place, the view, the perfect weather...everything was amazing and made my first time ever of paragliding unforgettable!!
We were a group of three people and the Team was Zacharias, Bruno and Toni! They were simply a fantastic team..they helped us on everything, explained how it works and asking always if you're having a great time..and we had it!! The 40 min went so fast as I was enjoying it so much...the view is incredibly beautiful!
Everything was on time and organised... You take only the essential with you and enjoy the moment...
Paragliding Luzern made this an unforgettable experience and make you want more and more....I will do it again for sure with Zacharias and his team...maybe in winter?