“Terrible service, incredibly overpriced”
Review of Wo Kapi

Wo Kapi
Ranked #50 of 128 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 November 2016

The food was average. However, it is incredibly overpriced and the waitress was incredibly rude.

4/5 of us ordered a Pannini. One of my friends asked for hers on a tortilla, while all of ours came a normal size. My friends came with one tiny tortilla, about 1/4 the portion we received yet she was still charged the $12. When we asked the waitress about it she told us "that is just the way we do things here." Which I found incredibly rude.

Our other friend ordered a salad that said the beets were roasted. The beets were not roasted they were raw, when we asked about that. The waitress told us we must not know about beets.

While the food was ok, Neither I nor any of my friends will be returning here.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely tiny coffee place in Santa Ana great for a coffee pause. I liked the espresso and its natural smothies as well.
It's located among a gardening shop so it has a very delightful surrounding and atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

While it's located in the metro area, it's right next to a large green property, making it a nice little oasis.

It's an artisanal bakery, with lots of great breakfast options, both national (tortillas pressed with cheese) and international (croque madame, waffles, pancakes). It was all delicious and well presented. The fruit shakes are also very good.

Very recommended!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Not only I love the food, but I like the owners. They are super nice guys that make you wanna support them.

They serve coffee Taza Amarilla, a delicious local organic brand, along with delicious breakfast, paninis, muffins and cookies.

If you go, pick the table outside, next to the green house. You will enjoy a quiet, peaceful coffee next to the nice flowers in sunny Santa Ana.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I liked the cafe Americano and the smoothies. Also, the muffins were good, not too sweet like most places. Everything seemed to be selected with care. Service was good, but it is a small place, so if you are more than four, you may swamp them.

My favorite place to start my day. Wish I was there now.

Date of visit: February 2016