“Fresh sushi!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I've only eaten here once but everything was really good, Im not a sushi fan but it was pretty delicious.. Service was good as well, definitely going back

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I spent an evening at Sake, and, although the food was good, the service was only average. I really didn't have any complaints, except I was not impressed much. I thought that the service was a bit show, but the food was very good.
Perhaps, I had a bad experience, but I will do not want to return to find out.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I went there for dinner and a movie with my wife, we love it I been there before we chose the all you can eat for around $20 we loved the rolls my wife the California tempura roll and I love Tico roll also we had fried rice and Ramen.
Everything was perfect the only thing the service was a bit slow I guess it has to be that way or we will eat all the food.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The service is terrible, this restaurant doesn't have the capacity to serve more than 3 tables at the same time. You've gotta wait more than 30min to get a sushi roll and the quality is not the best. The "all you can eat" here is overrated because the price is too high (10900 colones, about $22) for the bad service you are gonna receive, and long time you are gonna have to wait. One of my friends waited over an hour for two sushi rolls, at the end he got tired and decided to leave, and they didn't even offer a discount or any kind of courtesy, it shows how little do they appreciate their clients. I've been here twice (a year apart each visit) and they haven't improved at all, so there is no excuse.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I went to Sake for my 2 year anniversary. I was really excited to go because I love japanese food and I eat sushi all the time. Initially when I arrived the atmosphere was on point. However the staff were very unfriendly and hostile. The service was horribly slow and once I got my food I was really disappointed on the quality and the freshness of the ingredients. Without doubt it was the worst sushi I have ever had.