“Lovely place, people, and octopus carpaccio!”
Review of Andiamo La

Andiamo La
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I visited Andiamo La with my girlfriend during my visit in Costa Rica. The setting of the restaurant was authentic and gave the perfect environment for an Italian food experience. The people working in the restaurant were really kind and gave good menu suggestions. Even though I am a person that does not fancy octopus, I was told that the octopus carpaccio is a must. I ordered it and it really changed my perception of octopus because it was perfectly seasoned and cut. This is a dish I will certainly remember and recommend to anyone who goes there!
Felipe at the bar was really friendly and prepared wonderful Gin & tonics for us. It was very nice to be able to engage with the restaurant colleagues as they truly enriched our overall experience! I really look forward to revisiting Andiamo La in the near future!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Andiamo La

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant, service is good but the food was not what we expected. The italian Antipasti was ok but the meat i ordered had a very bad taste, i had to give it back and the waiter said he will not charge us for that.I felt bad and my stomec hurted me a bit. My friends were ok with their food and the Chilian wine was excellent.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Andiamo La is a place where I have dined more than 5 times and it is always a pleasure to be there. Great house red wines, exquisite lunch offerings and attentive service is to be expected. The prices are mid-range and are not too high for what you receive.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Went there for Valentines Day dinner. The place is large and somewhat industrial looking with a "Cheese Cake Factory" like atmosphere. It was not quaint, scenic or romantic, in my opinion. We made a reservation, but they did not bother to check and instead just proceeded to seat us. They gave us a table at the balcony doorway and when I asked if we could get a table next to the window, we were told that those five or more empty tables were for groups of four! Within minutes, however, they had them filled with couples and not groups of four's! The place overlooked a grocery store parking lot.

It is an expensive place. We were disappointed to learn that our first two selections of wines were not available and instead they wanted us to order something about two times the price. Dinner for two with a shared dessert and with a bottle of their "moderate" priced wine came to about $150.

1  Thank Mohammed A
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Cane in for a business dinner and i found this place absolutely delightful. Very tastefully decorated and delicious food. Go with the house recommendation and will not be disappointed.