The Yumomto's were very friendly and helpful driving us to the snow monkey's and to the train station the next morning. Although it is an older style hote,l the rooms are large and comfortable. Very generous portions for breakfast. My only regret is that we didn't stay for at least 2 nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When requested, we provide free 'on-demand' shuttle services to andfrom the Shimaya Ryokan to the Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park and theYudanaka train station. If you have heavy luggage, please notify usin advance so we can help you. We are also happy to offer suggestionsabout local restaurants and attractions.At our hotel, you can enjoy our public Onsen (hot spring bath) filledwith 100% natural hot spring water. On weekdays, our Onsen can bereserved for private use by families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Ctrip TA so you can book your Shimaya Ryokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shimaya Ryokan Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Shimaya Ryokan Japan/Yamanouchi-Machi, Nagano Prefecture