We stayed for 2 days as group of 5 families.
1. The property is excellent with just 5 BIG rooms.. really big.. one room sufficient for family of 4. So the whole was like our personal home in jungle
2. Location... Very quiet.. beautiful surroundings... Just a sufficient pool for play.. many balconies for breakfast.. Hi Tea.. and food.
3. Built-up style is as per Vastu... And very royal.. intact all furniture and artifacts looks ancient
4. Food... Chef Mr. सुख चैन is super cook and gave variety food .. very delicious... Hygienic. Staff is very kind and submissive.. they treat u like home owner. Intact presence of elderly staff gives a sense of security
5. Lastly .. property owner Mr. Neelesh is very welcoming and have great taste and hospitality virtues which is visible in dealing with him.
I suggested same to my elder brother who is visiting this place next month and will suggest to my friends also...
All the bestMore
- Free parking