All reviews rajasthani theme awesome stay tribal dance room service rajputana facilities hospitality vijay kanha mocha greenery kisli tiger forest
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Do not get fooled by the pictures shared on various booking portals. The resort is disgusting! this resort is so run down and not at all maintained.
I booked the resort by paying in advance, after I reached the place i found there were hardly any guests, the front desk was vacant, later a person came in civil dress and did checkin formalities. There was no dress for the staff so was difficult to identify them.
There was a family sitting at front office waiting for tea, the waiter served tea with parle g packets in their hands (no serving plate). The front front desk was smelling so bad.
Though the booking was done in advance it took them 20-25 minutes to get the rooms ready.
The swimming pool was so dirty as it was kept unused since several months with all sort of dirt leaves and even chips and waffers packets floating all over.
Coming to the room. It was kind if ok but not worth rates given to me. The bathroom was disgusting, it was like a washroom in any government hospital (white tiles kept untidy).
I immediately rushed to Tuli Tiger Resort and saved my family vacation.
Lost my advance deposit with this filthy place.
Please don’t ever come to this place it is a waste.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I wasn't new to Kanha. But this time I was going with my tour participants. Though I knew this resort through my friends, I was hesitant about the stay, specially with my participants. But after checking in, I was joyous to be there. The hospitality is commendable. No matter what time of the day it is, there would be someone to attend you immediately. And the food was also extraordinary. they made sure that we are happy with our food, if not they were ready to even prepare the food of our choice. i had the same review from my participants as well. It was a delightful stay indeed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

recently visited kanha park n stayed at Mahua Resort, the staff was helpful and prompt in services, good food, special mention and thanks to Ghanshyam Bhanware who took great efforts to get us safati tickets at 11th hour , had memorable stay and experience as we sited tiger on that safari

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Recently went to Kanha tiger reserve and stayed at the Mahua Tiger Resort. It was truly a wonderful experience where hospitality was at its best.The rooms were spacious,clean and well mainatained. Mr..Ghanshyam Bhanware and the entire hotel staff was polite and co-operative. Ghanshyam went out if his way took care of all. Our requests and made our trip memorable as we did not have to worry about anything at all. Food was sumptuous. Overall highly recommenced.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We visited Kanha around mid-March for a couple of safaris through Indus Excursions. Honestly, I was surprised by the quality of stay we had here. While this is located at the edge of the village (very near to Club Mahindra resort) about 3-4 KMs away from Khatiya gate, it gets surprisingly quiet of all the noises. You can hear the birds chirping, which is very soothing. At times Langoors hop around to eating berries from nearby trees.

There is a swimming pool here that is well-maintained and clean. Most of all, the staff is very welcoming and accommodating. The kitchen staff was very polite and took care of us quite well while we were there. There is a in-house naturist - Mr. Ghanshyam Bhanvare, who is very knowledgeable about local birds. He accompanied us on one of our safaris in the forest, and helped us spot quite a few birds. He also took us on a nature walk in the morning around the village, which I found to be calming.

While the facilities in the rooms could be better, the people here more than make up for it. I highly recommend staying here and engaging with Mr. Ghanshyam. He makes the experience of visiting the forest so much better.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple