Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had come to cochin for the 1st time and someone had suggested me this hotel as it was located close to the Le meridien convention center. It was a budget and business class hotel located close to the highway leading to trivandrum and the staff were very cordial, reliable and helpful especialy for a traveller like me. Telling me the surrounding areas arranging known auto rickshaws keeping in mind about me as an outsider. The food was good and delicious in typical kerala style. Overall the hotel really deserves a good rating in all manners especially when it comes to women travellers like me. I suggest fellow women travellers this property.

Room tip: rooms on the 2nd floor are good towards the western side with nice view, of course the window are narrow but still the scenary is fine.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank minnukuty
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I stayed here 4 night during the heavy monsoon in June 2013. It is a new and budget hotel away from crowd, nicely maintained. Rooms were clean and tidy. The major problem I faced was, absence of a good restaurant nearby. Second one was, there was no cub board in the single a/c room.

Room tip: Ask for a sacious room with cub boards if going for a single room. Don't ever ask the room boys to bring food from outside.
Date of stay: June 2013