Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Priceline$87
Travelocity$87
Traveluro$93
1,797 results
All reviews sky grill mosaic restaurant backwater view front office duty manager business trip excellent hotel house keeping great hospitality room service business hotel excellent stay spacious rooms memorable stay nice experience breakfast spread restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2022

I had my stay at backwater view suite. The view was beautiful. The rooms were neat and excellent. The bathroom was also neat. Hotel is following the covid protocols and all the areas are cleaned.we would love to come back here again.

Mr.krishna and Nikhil phileo Nayana is excellent and very professional

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2022

Stay was excellent. We stayed in a backwater view room. Room was good well cleaned.Airfreshner smell was soo good.The time we entered the room the cooling and airfreshner smell made our stay awesome. Nikhi at front desk is very professional and attractive.

Hotel is following all the covid protocol and i felt safe to be here.Backwater voiew was amazing as always

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2022

It was really a nice experience . Stayed with family at 1005 room and had buffet dinner and breakfast. The hotel is having one big swimming pool at ground near to lake and also boat rides are available. Having lots of area there for walk and play. That was surprising. We enjoyed the stay very much.
One thing I am repeating which you can notice in all guests review is the Staff behavior and food. Its exceptional .

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rajesh R
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

Crowne plaza is an extraordinary hotel.I really loved this hotel during my stay.The staffs there were very professional in everything they do.The rooms were all nice and quiet which I loved.I would recommend this hotel to anyone i know.It was one of the best times of my life.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2022 via mobile

A good place to visit, one of the best hotels I've been on, keep up the good work, hope I could visit again soon sala, good service, I had a lot of fun here, I will recommend this place to everyone I know

Trip type: Travelled with friends