Lowest prices for your stay
$62
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$60
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$52
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Hotels.com$62
Agoda.com$60
eDreams$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019

Value for money stay in neemrana. Highlight is excellent service and tasty and hulygenic food. Though we reached very late we were called and guided by the staff all through

Right on the highway and very well managed.

My choice for future visits will be starlit

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
RahulB2187, General Manager at Starlit Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Starlit Suites !!

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Starlit Suites and sharing your experience on this prestigious forum. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you were happy with the overall facilities of our property. Once again we thank you for your feedback, and look forward to welcoming you again soon to Starlit Suites.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

The helped me get my phone which i accidentally left there, safely back to Mumbai. Mr. Amal Sanall helped me a lot and kept me updated about its status till I finally recieved it back. He is really good at understanding people and tourists from north as well, well versed in Hindi as he is.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at Starlit Suites, Kochi always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2019

Starlit suites was recommended to me by a colleague, as a safe and comfortable stay option. My experience in the eight days I stayed there was fantastic starting with the first call I had with Shinoj, the Manager. He was extremely professional and added the personal touch to his role, from being flexible to suit my preferences to giving me the best price he could offer and the reassurance that I was making the right choice. He made it a point to meet us after we checked in and enquire If we were comfortable. staff at the reception were always warm and welcoming through my stay.
The rooms are bright, clean and spacious and has a warm home-like feel with the colour of their furniture. The kitchenette is a great one to have. Every on their staff - from the house-keeping to room service to those at the restaurant was always courteous and ready to help with our requests. Though it was a business trip for me, my husband and daughter had joined me. They felt completely at home and enjoyed their stay.
One day since I was down with cold, I needed Vicks and though they did not have a medical kit (which was surprising and the only downside I can think of), they managed to get one from one of their staff's personal kit and sent it up to my room. I was quite impressed with the way they went out of their way.
The food - buffet at all meals - is a good, delicious spread. The staff at the restaurant was superb. Lini, the young girl who took care of us at most meal times, was quiet and courteous with a charming smile. She knew exactly how I liked my coffee. I am sorry I don't remember the rest of the names but each of them was professional and hospitable. Even the security guard who kept an eye on the cars, was so good, so helpful. I will surely go back and stay there, the next time I am on my business/personal trip. A huge thanks to each one of you for making our holiday a comfortable one.

Room tip: The higher floor rooms offer a great view of the green canopy and the city.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Starlit Suites, Kochi!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the feedback that you have written about us.

I have shared your detailed feedback with the team. Such positive comments about our hospitality really boost the morale of the staffs and the company. Such comments help us to improve and allow us to serve you better for your next visit and for other guests.

Let me know when your calendar brings you back to our hotel so that we can showcase the same hospitality to make you feel at home.

Team at Starlit Suites, Kochi is looking forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 14 November 2019

We had stayed in the hotel for one night. The property is very good. But the service was not up to mark. There was some water coagulation in the bathroom and inspite of complaining a couple of times it was not attended. Breakfast was also average. Apart from that the property swimming pool were all good. The dustbin also was not cleaned properly before we checked in.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Starlit Suites, Kochi!!

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay at Kochi .At the onset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback about the hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience during the stay. Post your feedback, we have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same, also we are re looking at our breakfast buffet spread to match your expectations better.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been taken up very seriously by the Management of the Group and are being addressed.

Your patronage and feedback are pivotal in our growth and we hope you would continue honouring us with both.

Team at Starlit Suites is looking forward to welcome you & your guests back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

It is perfect place to stay ...all staff are very friendly and helpful..... Excellent choice of food ... Wonderful service. ...more than the property staff and their services is wonderful...I wish to come back and start here it's self ....

Date of stay: October 2019