“Great food, courtesy (also for kids), good prices”
Review of Sportstuberl

Sportstuberl
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Berwang
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

First time in Berwang, very nice town, very very good restaurant:
- good menù (also in English)
- very good food (soups excellent!)
- staff nice (and speak English sufficiently)
- nice location with panorama
- good prices
Tks!
After 3 days of pork in Munich, it was a relief.
Going back to Rome a bit less sad

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service... the chefs are artists
Cabbage soup
Duck breast, potato gnocchi, demiglas Steak and cheese gnocchi

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The restaurant offers really tasty tirolean food! But I have to mention that the staff over there is really nice! It happened to me to arrive when the restaurant was closed and my 9 years old sun was very hungry....we had nothing to eat....and I only asked the lady in the restaurant to help us with a sandwich -msybe she saw my son's face...but she immediately talked to the guy in the kitchen and brought us not one but two big sandwiches! They made our day!!! It was like a great end of an incredible day as tourists...
I will definitely return! The food is excelent and if served by such nice people. ...you don't need anything else. ...

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I first came to this restaurant in 1988, and the last time was two days ago. It changes very little, thank goodness. The food is always excellent, and the service friendly, although one waitress this time seemed less cheerful than usual. The place is beautifully clean, and the menu mainly traditional.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We have had dinner here twice during our vacation in Berwang. The food was very good and the prices reasonable. We had the Wiener schnitzel, the pork loin with cranberry sauce and the Tyrolean Grostl and all were very good. Also we had unfiltered bier which I highly recommend. The position is very good, the atmosphere is quite cozy (especially when it's a cold day) and the staff are very helpful. For dessert I recommend the ApfelStrudel with vanilla sauce, but beware: the vanilla sauce is quite abundant so if you already have had plenty to eat on the main course, you might want to consider sharing your dessert.