Neuhaus Golf and Strand Hotel
US$ 263
US$ 187
US$ 182
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Hotel Roessli(Unterseen)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
Travelocity
Hotel Beausite(Unterseen)(Great Value!)
US$ 321
US$ 128
Priceline
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

Sunny Days Bed & Breakfast(Unterseen)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 200
Hotel Chalet Swiss(Unterseen)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 305
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 344/night.

Orbitz.com
The Aarburg(Unterseen)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

On landing interlaken we took bus no 21 from the main station to this hotel and got down at Neuhaus stop which was just outside the hotel. The hotel looked beautiful and had a lovely waterfront of lake thun.

We checked in room no 18 and we were told that we would get nice view room but I was very disappointed as this room did not have any mountain view nor lake view. I did not bother to fight with the staff and argue over it. Otherwise the room was excellent and spacious and looked like a cave room. The bathroom too was spacious.

Everyday the rooms were cleaned on time and at night we came back to a perfect looking room after leaving it messy.

The girls at the reception were nice and helped us with planning our visit to zermat and also helped us with the update of the weather and as to the right day to visit jungfrau -top of Europe.

Breakfast spread was ok with options for breads, jams, cheese. Less options of fruits. Actually me being a vegetarian I found the breakfast ok but otherwise looked decent.
The lady staff at the breakfast section was really sweet.

One night I happened to ask at the restaurant if I could borrow two wine glasses and they were kind to help.

The hotel offers few water activities too but we were short of time and weather also was bad so we didn't indulge in the same.

The hotel gives a guest card to their guests for free access of the bus and boat which can take one to interlaken west and back. The boat service frequency is less and bus frequency is every one hour.

You can borrow an umbrella from the reception if the weather is bad. Also they arranged a wake up call for us On request so I was really happy with their service.

The only one disadvantage of this hotel is that the last bus to this hotel from the west station is at 7ish which is too early. So it means that you have to have your dinner around 6 ish in the city and get back to the hotel or other option is at night take a taxi to the hotel from int west station which will cost 20-25 franc to Neuhaus. Also option would be to dine at the hotel itself which is very expensive.

All in all we spend 3 nights here and was one of the best days of my trip. Would love to come back again. :-))

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

It was a nice place to stay, next to lake and so green .... Rooms are not comfortable but can adjust if it's not a family ..... Bus facility is limited how ever it's 2.8 kms from Interlaken west. People who want to go to near by places can stay here and enjoy

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2015

It is an excellent location for a restful hotel. The view is good but unfortunately we were there when they had recently had rain so the lake had been deliberately flooded to preserve towns further up the lake. The bus is close to the hotel, unfortunately the last bus leaves Interlaken just after 7.00 p.m. There are choices, either eat early in town or use the restaurant. The food in the restaurant was considerably overpriced for what one could get. Room was a little on the small side but at least there was a courtesy tray and fridge in the room.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Location of this Hotel is stunning, Lake side hotel Just under the Alps is breathtaking, Hotel facilities are not upto the standard, Rooms shapes are funny. We have got nice reception, lady in the reception was very kind. Room service is good, cleaning daily. However you feel like you are in the haunted house, so girls watch out... Restaurant is good, we dine there for breakfast and dinner, food was fresh with above average taste.
Get a lake view room. You get free boat trip from the hotel.

Room Tip: get lake view room
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Riyasbash
Reviewed 6 May 2015

First the good:
This hotel is in a beautiful location - on the lake, and away from the hustle and bustle.
The front desk reception staff are wonderful - we were even checked in although we had arrived early, which was not expected (nor asked for, but appreciated). The rooms were neat and tidy, and very clean. I found the bed comfortable enough.
There is ample parking - I think this hotel is best for people with cars (see later).

Neutral:
We already knew that there was only one bus an hour to Interlaken, and the last bus to leave Interlaken was around 7pm. So plan your trips accordingly, but it can really curtail your activities.

Bad:
The restaurant is the real deal breaker at this hotel. With the remote location of the hotel, one really relies on the restaurant for dinner. The first night, for reasons beyond our control, we were only able to get to the restaurant until 9.15 pm, only to be told that it closed at 9 pm (due to it not being busy), and there was absolutely nothing that could be done. They further told us that we could try walking around the area in pitch darkness, but that we were unlikely to find any other restaurants open (correct). All this information was delivered with a cheery goodnight!, which was ironic, as we were pretty hungry! This is despite our asking earlier in the day whether a booking was required for dinner - would have been nice to have some warning that the restaurant would close early.

The next day, we got to the restaurant nice and early for dinner. The waitress was in a huge hurry to take our order, and suggested that the rice dish would be good for me, as the other gentleman (another Asian) was enjoying his rice dish. I asked for pasta, much to her surprise. 15 minutes later, a big bowl of rice was delivered - when I pointed out that I had ordered pasta, the response was "This is good for you, you eat this, it's pasta". I may not be European, but I know the difference between rice and pasta. 2 minutes later, the dish was hastily taken away and replaced with pasta without a word - I suppose the original dish had been delivered to the wrong Asian! There was another instance where we saw a senior staff member rudely telling off her junior. This sort of behaviour was something I had never come across in any country I'd travelled in, and was rather unpleasant. The food also was nothing to write home about, nor was it cheap.

In short - if you can avoid the restaurant, by all means, this is a wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank minimalneg