this has to be the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. the lobby is in a pathetic shape. the owner acts as a part time front office and is amazingly rude. The rooms are very plain and ordinary. very dimly lit with absolutely no amenities. my tv was an old 14 inches which could not be viewed from the bed.
special words for the breakfast: even my dog would not eat it. bread loaf and cereals just thrown across the table. stale bread and nutella. overcooked too salty beacon and sausages. scrambled egg looked a week old. when i gently asked the owner if we could have a little palatable breakfast, he retorted " i think i will have to arrange a cook for you' my god! it should be ranked last amongst all the hotels in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken is an international holiday resort famous for its glamour and social character. The Central Continental Hotel, located in a unique setting on the bank of the Aare River, a mere hundred yards from the Interlaken-West train station and the boat landing station, is also very elegant and of a high standard, and is situated within easy reach of all neighbouring mountain track and cable railways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Central Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Continental Hotel
- Central Continental Interlaken
- Hotel Central Continental Interlaken, Switzerland