All reviewscouldn't do enoughsinging pubstayed herebridgetmarybedroomaccommodationweatherhouse
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

My mum and I stayed here in August 2016 for one week, on arrival we where greeted with a warm welcome from Mary who took our cases and showed us to our room, our room was very clean and a good size with two double beds and pure white bed linen, the room and bathroom where cleaned daily we also got fresh clean towels every day, we had a sea view with very short walk from the beach, breakfast was made to order you could have a full Irish breakfast or creamy porridge, there is also fresh fruit yoghurt and cereals, Marys sister Bridget makes her own jams and bakes fresh bread every day, on return to the b&b after a day full of touring Mary and Bridget would come into the tv room with tea/coffee and fresh baked bread for us, both ladies could not do any more for there guest their hospitality and kindness is outstanding, I would highly recommend Bradley's b&b

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely B and B. The room itself was clean, tidy and a good size too. Lovely views from our bedroom with a sea view and only a matter of metres away from the beach. The breakfasts were lovely and you got the feeling that the lady couldn't do enough for you. Very well catered for gluten free foods as well. 10/10 would recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Chose this traditional bed and breakfast on the main street in Downings for a few days on a windsurfing course. Mary and Bridget are as hospitable and genuine as you can imagine hosts to be. I had a lovely large double room despite travelling alone. The bed and breakfast is just across the street from the road to the beach, making it an easy walk. You can also park on the beach, and I managed to lock my keys in the car as the tide was rising. Mary and Bridget could not have done more to help me sort things out, using their local knowledge and providing helpful items. Superb breakfast was cooked to order and they are rightly proud of their creamy porridge, home made bread and jams. Downings is a super spot, and this is great value out of season, too.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Stayed here last year and returned this year. Excellent, central location with parking. Clean, comfortable accommodation. Extremely helpful and hospitable hosts. Top class food. Can accommodate couples, families, families/couples with pets. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beanrua
Reviewed 14 July 2015

My family have just returned from couple of days at Bradley's in Downings. We were so well looked after on our stay! I had heard about the breakfast before from others and it was as good as they said. In fact my 9 year old said this morning it was the best breakfast he has ever had. The home made bread was delicious too. My wife loved her seat by the window reading her book. Such a place to unwind! Will definitely be back. Many thanks.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family