US$ 114
US$ 126
US$ 233
Arnolds Hotel(Dunfanaghy)
US$ 160
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 103
US$ 112
Inishowen Gateway Hotel(Buncrana)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscouldn't do enoughsinging pubstayed herebridgetmarybedroomaccommodationweatherhouse
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Stayed here last year and returned this year. Excellent, central location with parking. Clean, comfortable accommodation. Extremely helpful and hospitable hosts. Top class food. Can accommodate couples, families, families/couples with pets. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beanrua
Reviewed 14 July 2015

My family have just returned from couple of days at Bradley's in Downings. We were so well looked after on our stay! I had heard about the breakfast before from others and it was as good as they said. In fact my 9 year old said this morning it was the best breakfast he has ever had. The home made bread was delicious too. My wife loved her seat by the window reading her book. Such a place to unwind! Will definitely be back. Many thanks.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark O
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I stayed at Bradley's for two night whilst i did a marathon up there. Mary looked after me from start to finish, and went well beyond my expectations. There were a number of other runners staying at the B&B and she was more than happy to accomodate everyones breakfast times and plans. She even searched out the best way for me to get home through the bus network and helped me to the bus stop. The B&B is itself quite nice. Good beds and quiet for a good nights sleep. Would definitely stay here again if i was in the area.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Alex s
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Was up with Rita Wilson Photography and stayed at Bradleys B&B in the Downings, excellent service with a smile and very friendly, rooms very comfortable and our breakfast was yum, loads of homemade breads, jams etc, I couldn't have asked for anything better thank you so much

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank geradette
Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent 8 delightful nights at Bradley's in September 2014. We had a bedroom and picture window sitting room that were very comfortable.

Breakfast was hot and served when we were ready to come downstairs and included eggs, sausage, bacon, fresh cut fruit and yogurt.

Our room was kept fresh and clean daily and there wasn't a thing that owners Mary and Bridget wouldn't do to make us comfortable.

Thanks to both of them for making our stay such a pleasure. We will come back on our next visit .

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple