“I was sad to have had to leave!”

Review of ST. Regis 1203

Play ground Near Building 1
Sauna, Building 2
St Regis Resort Aerial
St Regis Resort, Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

PatriciaJ...
Ohio
“I was sad to have had to leave!”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I took his parents on vacation with us and we stayed in this unit. It was absolutely perfect! Nice sized bedrooms, a fully functional kitchen, beautiful decor and nice furnishings! My husband and I agreed that the next time we come back, as long as we don't have a large group with us (we would like to do a family vacation next time with adult children and grandchildren), we want to stay here.

My advice is that if you plan to cook, bring cookware from home. Although some cookware is provided, it is worn. My in-laws ended up buying a frying pan for me while we were there and I had brought my electric pressure cooker with me for quick meals. Also, bring extra pillows. Other than these minor items, this unit, again, was absolutely perfect! All four of us enjoyed our stay. We have absolutely no complaints and would definitely stay in this unit again!

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Aug 2017
Thanks for visiting. Glad you had a great time. Let us know if we can assist in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.