“Beach Paradise”
Pool
Pool
Beach
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

clw4ins
Laguna Beach, California
“Beach Paradise”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I rented this unit for a week. We brought 5 grandkids with us and there was room for everyone. The weather was perfect and my granddaughters loved having a swimming pool as well as the beach.

My husband and I loved having our morning coffee on the patio and walking on the beach in the morning and our oldest grandsons rented surf boards and really enjoyed the waves.

I would so rent this unit again!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location/view
Liked least: although I loved the layout of the unit, 3 stories got to be a bit much over the week
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed 5 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
5 Oct 2012
Dear Keith and Jonlyn,
Happy Belated Birthday! I am so pleased to hear that it was a great one and that you all enjoyed your stay in this lovely condo. Let us know when you are ready to come back for more R &R: 800-762-3961. Topsail is definitely the perfect place for that! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!
Cheers,

Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Check-in / front desk
Management Response
11 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review. I spoke with Amy and she told me you were able to find the pool pass and send it back to us. I am sorry about the rules. The home owners association actually charges us $100 per pool pass. That is why we let guests know about how important it is to return them. I'm not sure why the people that run the Shipwatch were not requiring the passes while you were at the pool. The condo you stayed in is one of the nicest at the Shipwatch and I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again soon. --Isaac
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing