“Good house but not for toddlers”
Oceanview Private Pool
Kitchen
Oceanview from the kitchen
Bath off living area
Sound Side Deck
King Master Bedroom (1st floor)
Same King
Sound View
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (1st floor)
Queen  (1st floor)
Pyramid Bunk (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Covered Deck
Bar Area
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SarahAnn9...
Toledo, Ohio
“Nice location- Needs TLC”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This location was perfect. Beach right out front, Inlet right out back. This home also had a pool which was a good plus. Close to the North end bridge/ Sneads Ferry which is a plus. I think that the property could be so much nicer if the owners took pride in what they have. The property is in need of TLC and small repairs. When arriving we noticed the TV had a crack in the screen and that there were vents hanging from the ceiling not fixtured. We called Treasure Realty and they took note. I understand the rental company can only do so much if the owners don't repair what is damaged. They were cordial, but nothing was fixed during our visit. The deck off the kitchen provides amazing space to enjoy the outdoors....but there is NO patio furniture on the deck. There are a few chairs but no table to utilize. We had to rent chairs AND a table from "Everything Beach" (which I highly recommend, they were great!) Also, the house sleeps 13 and there was a kitchen table and enough chairs to only seat 5. This was very disappointing as our family struggled to all spend time in the same area together. One would think for the money paid for a week's rent and for the size of this house (6 bedrooms!) there would be enough seating for at least the amt of people the house sleeps. The kitchen was not well equipped. We had to buy a couple of kitchen gadgets (which we left for the next renters). This house is in an area with very similar houses on either side. This house looks the most poorly taken care of and also had a dirty pool and the others did not. Again, disappointing. We understand that it is inevitable that sand will get in the pool but it was littered with sand at the bottom upon our arrival, looking onto the other properties on either side from our top deck- their pools were clean (Treasure also runs these houses.) Again, I understand that the rental company can only control what they are dealt with. So may I suggest to whoever is looking at this property- You will have a good experience with Treasure Realty, just rent one of the properties on either side of this one. Because you can'tbeat the location or the ocean/inlet views :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Condition
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Virginia
Reviewed 10 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

10 Sep 2012
Hi Mom,
Thanks for your honest and kind review of this property. I am so sorry to hear that this home was not so suited to your family’s needs and that your 2 year old fell down the stairs. We will definitely share your feedback with the owners, and we will suggest that they remove the built-in benches. Perhaps we can come up with a solution for baby gates as well. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience to help us provide a safe and comfortable stay for all of our guests, and especially those with small children. Thank you again and please give us a call whenever you are ready to plan your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.
pa
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in July 2011

26 May 2012
Hi James,

Thanks for your review of this home. I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the price. I wish you had let us know about the cleanliness of this home upon your arrival; we would have been glad to send a crew back out to clean for you. I will pass your suggestion regarding a hot tub on to the owner. With regard to the tar/shells on the beach, I am not sure what that was. I am really sorry to hear that your grandson’s foot was cut in the ocean…I am assuming you mean he was cut on the tar/shells? That can happen rather easily sometimes when there are large areas of shells washed ashore. I have also experienced this on occasion. Fortunately, there are usually some areas with fewer shells interspersed with the more shelly spots. I hope you won’t let these things deter you from future stays. Please give us a call before you book your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,
charleston wv
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
25 May 2012
Hi Angie,

Thanks for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that you felt this lovely home was a value and that you enjoyed your vacation. I am sorry that the pool was not cleaned to your standards upon your arrival. Had we known about this, we could have addressed it for you while you were here. We have repaired the exterior lights by the pool. Thanks for bringing these things to our attention. I hope you will give our office a call whenever you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

crossville tn
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in September 2011

Recommended for:
Older travelers
12 Apr 2012
Hi Rhea,

Thanks for your kind review. I am just delighted to hear that you had such a nice time in this lovely home and that you plan to rent it again. I am pleased that check-in and outs were painless. Please give us a call when you are ready to come back: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing