“This is a beautiful nicely located rental.”
Ocean View Covered Deck
Queen Bedroom
Shared Bath
Laundry
Covered Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
mamaleann...
“This is a beautiful nicely located rental.”
Reviewed 27 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Easy check in. Helpful staff. The house was beautifully decorated. It was very clean and comfortable. Very quiet and relaxing location. We enjoyed walking out any of the four bedrooms onto a front porch and seeing the ocean. I would definitely reccommend this rental to friends.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tn

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
1 Jun 2012
Hi Sean,

Thanks so much for such a kind review. I am so pleased to hear that you all enjoyed another wonderful stay in this lovely home. Thank you so much for notifying us about the ants, and for your patience as we got them taken care of for you. It is our pleasure serving you, and we really appreciate the recommendation of the home and our services. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again....and again!

Cheers,
Amy
Virginia
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway
Management Response
25 May 2012
Hi Adam,
Thanks so much for your review of your stay back in 2011. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and rented again in 2012. Thanks so much for your patronage. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing