“amazing”
Review of Pizzeria Pomorilla

Pizzeria Pomorilla
Reviewed 14 April 2018

One of the best pizzas which i have ever eaten. and it was one of the cheapest, thank you very much :)

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 14 April 2018

seriously the best pizza I have ever eaten, I tried many options in menu and they were just perfect. if I could I would give them even one hundred stars

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We ordered pizza over the telephone and took the food to our hotel. The pizza was awsome, actually it was the best pizza I have had in Italy. I am glad that the staff had patience with my terrible italian skills.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Cheap and delicious pizza to take away, really low prices and very fast preparation. Me and my boyfriend we were delighted. Everyone who is visitnig Cupra should go there at least once!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Vanda_abnaV
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

We have just had a take away from Pomorilla and it was lovely. The girls were helpful and it was cooked to order. Great price for a family meal. including drinks from the fridge it came in at under €20.

Date of visit: July 2015