Stayed here for two nights in January 2019
1) This is an excellent property at a great location. It is right beside the picturesque Tissa Lake and is a short walk from the Tissa and Sandagiri stupas. The decor is excellent and the front lobby, dining and pool area are very spacious and tastefully done.
2) The rooms and bathrooms are very spacious and extremely clean.
3) The staff is very courteous.
4) The front desk was very helpful and helped with all our travel needs and spoke reasonably good English.
5) The food was very good and tasty. Breakfast spread is excellent.
6) The hotel prepares packed breakfast/lunch for safari.
7) The WiFi speed and connectivity was excellent.
8) There are enough places to eat around the hotel and it is a 15 minute walk to the town.
9) We used the hotel laundry and the service was good and we got our cloths back on time.
10) The place is extremely quiet at nights and the sleep quality is great.
1) The hotel is a bit pricey.
2) Vegetarian choices for dinner are rather limited.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service