Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 175
Hotels.comUS$ 175
PricelineUS$ 153
eDreamsUS$ 153
TripadvisorUS$ 153
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2019

This is the ONLY hotel, in Petionville, that I absolutely, love! This "GEM", is situated in a perfect location to go either, uptown or downtown. The grounds are immaculate, the the rooms are as comfortable as any exclusive, upscale hotel and the service, if anything, goes beyond my highest expectations. Monique, at the front desk, will take care of your every need and the staff will go the extra mile to make your stay a wonderful experience. The cocktail bar is hosted by an excellent bartender, who is extremely skilled at making Haitian rum punch! The restaurant is a little pricey! The hotel is SUPER SAFE and SECURE. See you all very soon!

Room tip: The suites are beyond beautiful! If you want to eat a "Haitian Breakfast", don't hesitate to ask the staff. ;)
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mathieu F, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Therese, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear vmasterflex
Thank you so much for your comment.
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our hotel and service.
We will be extremely happy in welcoming you again soon.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 2 March 2019

I stayed there on 4 different occasions in Jan and Feb 2019 and I love it.. Great small hotel, beautiful pool, dining area and the room was great. Quality service, wonderful staff & management. Brought me a small fridge when I asked for one, stored bags for me multiple times, Good breakfast, & food, internet solid, secure..and they gave me room to be myself and allowed me to make the place feel like home. I have zero complaints at all and would stay no where else if I'm in Port Au Prince again..thank you. Tom Allen

Date of stay: February 2019
Mathieu F, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Therese, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Dear Mr Allen

Thank you very much for this nice comment.
It was a pleasure for our team to serve you. We are very pleased to know that you felt like home with us and that you enjoyed our service.
It will be a great pleasure to welcome you again for your next visit in Port au Prince.
Thank you again.
Kind regards.

Mathieu Folliot
Hotel Villa Therese

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I've traveled throughout many countries and have stayed in many hotels. Before I came to Haiti I'd heard many discouraging things about the hotels, amenities, and basic infrestructure of this nation. My host suggested the Hotel Villa Theresa. I am so glad I choose to take his advice. The cost is more than I typically like to spend but the price is comparable to other hotels in the area and it's well worth it. The staff has been amazingly friendly and helpful. The rooms are nothing special but they are clean and very comfortable. The shower was hot with excellent water pressure. Overall...it's a great place to stay even if it a little pricey.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mathieu F, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Therese, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Villa Therese.
It was a real pleasure for us to welcome you in our Hotel. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed our property and service.
We are looking forward in welcoming you again.
Kindest regards.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We spent several nights at Hotel Villa Therese recently and found it to be a comfortable place in the midst of a busy area of Port au Prince. Nice room, comfortable bed, excellent staff who went out of their way to be helpful.
The restaurant could use improvement as the menu is fairly limited. It doesn't seem that the guests utilize the place as much as they could, so the lack of volume may be the issue.
Internet and wifi was spotty. It was difficult or impossible to establish a connection many times. We did learn upon checkout that they had issues with the service to the property, and it was corrected the day we left!
All things considered it was a very satisfactory choice and we would stay there again.

Room tip: All rooms face the courtyard
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mathieu F, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Therese, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mr Blevins

Thank you very much for your review.
We are sorry that you have found our menu limited and this is why we added a lunch menu to give more options to our guests. Please accept again our apologies regarding the intermittence of internet connection which was indeed, fortunately fixed and now steady and back to normal.
We are very pleased to know that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at Villa Therese since 2008. The place was great before the earthquake. Now it has been rebuilt to the high standards and amenities you would not expect. Great business hotel or for families. The staff is great. Matt takes care of his people and they take care of you. Pool is great. Coffee is great. Beer is cold. And surprising enough it is very quiet. Very convenient location.

Date of stay: May 2017