Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 149
PricelineUS$ 138
eDreamsUS$ 138
TravelocityUS$ 149
Hotels.comUS$ 149
Orbitz.comUS$ 149
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Great hotel friendly staff
Good location
Besides the hotel there is a nail spa saloon very nice
The hotel rooms are big
Inside the hotel there are many restaurants so you will have many options to eat

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

First I stay here a lot and it is my favorite place. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. This time though the menu changed not to my
Liking(took of the coconut shrimp) and the weekend I stay there was absolutely no WiFi in the room or on the premises. So I have to give this stay a poor was just disappointed this time around.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2019

Had a room on the 6th floor. Quiet and peaceful I had an excellent night's sleep. The air con worked almost too well and I had to turn it down in the night. The shower and toilet were excellent and worked well. The shower only supplied cold water which seemed surprising.
The view from the roof was well worth the trip up there.
Good pool and helpful staff but the restaurant is rather mediocre.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

The Hospitality in this place is excellent,location is perfect and everything is walking distance.i have no complaints for this place. Franky you are the best thanks for the best room. I’m coming back soon

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2018

The customer service here is horrible. They do not understand simple customer service. I booked a stay for November 23rd to November 26th, 2018. Unfortunately there was political unrest in the country at the time. The U.S. State Department issued a warning for travel to Haiti. I was able to reschedule my flight with Jetblue at no cost (Jetblue customer service is excellent). I called on Nov 22nd to cancel the room and was told the Manager has not come in as yet. they stated I will get an e-mail and call when the manager returns, I did not get one. I called again on Nov 25th and was told the same thing. Still not callback or e-mail. I called on December 2nd and was told the Hotel was not going to refund me anything. Now I have to dispute the charge with my credit card. The funny thing about this whole situation is that my friend who I am traveling with received a partial refund, he was refunded 2 of the 3 nights and was told that based on the "Hotel policy" they had to hold the first night as he request the cancellation less than 48 hours from his check-in date. Now they me based on the "Hotel Policy" I can't get a refund, not even a partial one. Bottom line No one should ever stay at this Hotel, their customer service is non existent. What's so crazy about this is that they knew there was political unrest in the country but they act as if I didn't have legit reason for the cancellation

Date of stay: September 2018