3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 145
TripadvisorUS$ 145
TravelocityUS$ 145
Trip.comUS$ 158
Orbitz.comUS$ 145
CheapTicketsUS$ 145
All reviews rhum punch new building customer service petion ville felt safe gingerbread benjamin doorman culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

I usually don’t write review unless if I had a bad experience. However I feel that I must recommend Kinam Hotel if you plan to travel to Petionville Haiti. The closing shift manager Stephanie Edmond went beyond and above to make our stay memorable, she delivered a superior quality customer service that close the gap between the value proposition and actual delivered value. Everyone was very friendly from doorman to housekeeping. Tipsy bar: Stephanie recommended the Rhum punch this was delicious and tasteful after a couple sip then I realized why the chose the name tipsy bar. Breakfast is free and buffet style with a variety of choice from coffee, chocolate, omelette, toasted bread and butter, cereal, fruit platter, croissant and of course the Haitian spaghetti is also available ( yes they eat spaghetti for breakfast).
They did a great job in merging the New building with the old gingerbread building but they keep the old pool.. a pool in the roof top would be a plus. When you go there ask for the manager Stephanie Edmond she is excellent!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank claujodasm
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Staying in Kinam was absolutely amazing, great staff, great food and super friendly hotel. Emmanuel Fanfan and Antoine at the restaurant was beyond amazing helping me plan my engagement for my girlfriend. Woobens, who’s the manager was extremely helpful when I decided to extend my stay last minute and he was able to keep me in the same room without any problem. He’s very friendly too, they make you feel like family. Kinam hotel is super amazing, great food, great people and a beautiful safe place. I’ll be back soon❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Q6345VXjohne
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Hello my name is Ricardo Chery thanks to Kinam I had an amazing stay back home in Haiti for my mini vacation, Woobens Noël was very respectful and amicable, he was always there for my needs, the whole staff was lovely dispensable throughout my journey, they will definitely see me soon

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2020

My husband an I stayed at kinam for 6 days. The service was great. The front desk team was very nice and professional. The Food was great and the waiters were extremely friendly and professional,especially EMMANUEL he was the best! The management team(Benjamin and Roobens) were very polite and professional. Our niece's wedding was held there and the event coordinator(Mme Anglade Leslie) was very professional. We enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Kinam to family and friends. Nous avons rencontre un jeune homme qui s'appelle FREED qui est tres talentueux/ he is very talented he was very helpful to us. We appreciated his service. We enjoyed the live music pour la Saint- Valentin! Only the gym needs some attention. The driver was nice and we felt safe with him.
Very nice place!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Kinam is a wonderful place to stay if you are looking for peace and great service.I was there for 7 days and i enjoyed every single day. I want to say thank you the housekeeping staff, the chef who put his heart on every dish and the front desk. You guys are the real MPV . Thank you .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
gmnba2017, General Manager at Kinam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Hello Rams,

We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that our staff provided a great service.
Our goal is to make each of our guest feel at home in a safe and peaceful environment.
Thank you for providing your feedbacks and we certainly hope to welcome you again soon to the Kinam HOTEL.

Kind Regards,