Lowest prices for your stay
NH Hotels
US$ 165
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Expedia.comUS$ 165
PricelineUS$ 165
eDreamsUS$ 165
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Lovely, clean hotel in Petionville. Very beautiful grounds and good food options. Wi-fi connection is not as fast as at the Best Western. I like that it is off the main street and therefore the rooms are very quiet.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank ChelseaS376
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I stayed for 10 days on a business trip. The pictures of the hotel I had seen prior to my visit were wonderful. But in reality is that a few things should seriously improve. I believe management no longer cares, as it has established itself as a top hotel in Haiti. During my weekend there, I experienced a very late and loud concert which I was not advised and I had just wanted to relax and sleep after work which was not possible. Also do not order food from room service. Mine was simply cold and not very good. I had ordered a simple burger. I would rate it as it among the worst and I have had some pretty bad burgers. The hotel had potential but management needs to work a lot harder at being better. It must of been nice of a few years ago but the hotel has not aged well.

Room tip: Choose a quiet room.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank kevinkQ1264HH
JoseGarciaLima, General Manager at NH Haiti El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your feed-back and your constructive review.
We apologize for the inconveniences caused by the concert, since it finished later than what it was originally programmed.
As for the burger, we are surprised by your comments, since we usually get the opposite ones.

We keep trying to maintain the quality standards that have defined El Rancho during these years, but there is, no doubt about it, room for improvements.

We look forward to welcome you anytime soon.

José García Lima

Reviewed 18 July 2019

The room and staff were wonderful and the property itself is beautiful. Our room was clean and comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was amazing. It was close to everything we wanted to go to in Petion Ville and most importantly, we felt very safe.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Alejandra,

First of all, please accept our apologies for the delayed answer.

Thank you very much for the time taken to let us know your perception about our hotel. It is a great help for us, in order to achieve the excellence of service we aspire to.

We look forward to meeting you again in a near future. Feel free to contact me in future occasions (j.garcia@nh-hotels.com)

José G. Lima

Reviewed 5 June 2019

I stayed at NH Haiti El Rancho in April and really enjoyed it. My wife and I went with our family (another couple) and we all enjoyed the hotel tremendously. We were only there for 2 nights. The first day we hung out at the pool and enjoyed the lunch buffet at the hotel restaurant.

The food was excellent and the drinks were equally tasty. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly and the location was pretty central. Overall wonderful experience.

Date of stay: April 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, please accept our apologies for the delayed answer.

José G. Lima

Reviewed 26 May 2019

Fine hotel with nice architecture, good service, clean and great pool in the center of Petionville. Some businessmen and diplomats, I like my experience in this hotel. Good breakfast with fresh and international dishes.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JoseGarciaLima, Director General at NH Haiti El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your positive review.
It encourages us to keep working hard as we aim to proved the best service in town.

Looking forward to welcome you again any time soon.

José García Lima