“Wonderful peaceful location for a holiday”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Morawel Chalet

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IanW_Eali...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful peaceful location for a holiday”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My partner and I have just returned a fabulous week at Morawel chalet. The weather was rather ropey at the start of the week (with a howling wind off the sea!) but it didn't bother us as it was cosy and snug inside.

Originally there were going to be 4 of us but our friends dropped out. The place is advertised as sleeping 6 but that would be very very tight! 4 really ought to the maximum.

We had a great week's holiday but a couple of criticisms:

We had driven 6 hours to get here and arrived very late. All we wanted was a cup of tea but there was nothing at all there. In every house I've stayed in there are always a few tea bags, coffee and some milk. I think that would have been a nice touch just make it feel extra special.

Also, there is no washing machine (which I hadn't picked up on on the list of amenities). This was a bit of a pain as we had only taken enough clothes for half the time, assuming we could wash some clothes half way through the week. I really think if a house is being rented out for a week then it really does need a washing machine.

That being said we enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Sep 2018
Thank you. Yes it is better for four people rather than six. I intend that the information makes it clear that there is a sofa bed in the lounge as the accommodation for two of the guests. I have to say 6 on the description, and just hope people read the info. Same with washing machine. Sadly there isn't room for one, and so washing machine isn't listed on the info. The tea bags etc. I don't advertise/ promise this, as I don't want my manager to have to think of too much, and, usually there are such supplies left there. I prefer that to be an added bonus, rather than a guarantee. Many thanks for your feedback.
Ian L
Exeter, United Kingdom
“A fantastic place to stay on the Llyn Peninsula”
Reviewed 15 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is a wonderful chalet, well built and maintained to a high standard with many home features. The location is breathtaking with wide reaching views across the sea and sunsets to die for. The accommodation is very comfortable and perfect size for a family or two couples sharing. The double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, whilst the twin bedded room has access to a shower/toilet room opposite. The kitchen is small but perfectly functional and has hob cooker, oven, microwave, washing machine, toaster, etc. There is a comfy seating area with TV/CD and WiFi if required. Outside there are plenty of lawned areas for sitting out plus a verandah for the BBQ (included but not charcoal). Overall this is a great find and we will definetly be back. Thank you Fran for letting us share this wonderful place.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paul T
“Mr”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is a excellent place to relax with dogs and I would recommend any couple or small family to take full advantage of this hidden gem
Well done to fran and all the hard work which has gone into this

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

27 Feb 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review. You are most welcome back!
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

29 Dec 2016
Thank you so much Daif.
I am so glad that you had a lovely time at Morawel. You are very welcome to come again. All the best, Fran
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing