“Meals”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Went to to Beencross with my partner meals were fantastic excellent prices very suprised at bill as we both had mains and deserts and soft drinks this came to less than £23.00. Staff extremely polite and extremely fast service a must visit if in area 5* service . Well done xx

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been for years but we all throughly enjoyed our meals and will definitely be back, the main courses were all tasty and perfectly cooked, the desserts are homemade and the tablet cheesecake was the best I’ve tasted. It was very good value and £12.00 for three courses and £10.00 for two courses.

The service was good and the place was comfortable and warm.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I went here for an evening meal in a group, the portion sizes were good, service was decent and good value for money, Not the sort of food you are going to write home about but was nice all the same and would visit again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Staying in the Travelodge, I wandered over to the Beancross for a bar snack and a drink. I don't know what brand of cola that was, but it certainly wasn't Coke or Pepsi... But at least it was drinkable. However the burger was appalling. I'm sure it was microwaved with a few onions and tomatoes thrown on to freshen it up.

It was cheap, but a microwaved burger on the from the grill section of the menu? That's insulting. Anyway, I will be going elsewhere in the future. I'm here two weeks... Would have been handy.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely family meal here, very good value at £10 for 2 courses! The food was all well cooked and tasted great. Deserts were delicious! We will return.