“Very Cozy Cafe with friendly vibe!”
Review of Cwtch Coffee

Cwtch Coffee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I visited this cafe when traveling to see my husband last year. I have since been back in town twice and I love to stop by and have a coffee or two with the hubby. It is very cozy and artsy- and every person in there from young to old is friendly and full of conversation and stories that will entertain.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Small and cosy, ok for a coffee of tea or a quick sandwich. Have visited a couple of times and lunch time can be difficult as seating is limited & it can get a little cramped. The staff are friendly enough and it is worth a drop in if you are wanting a 15 minute break

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went looking for a traditional breakfast. We came across this cafe and thought we gave it a try. They didn't serve trad breakfast, but the main issue for us was the rudeness of the waitress.
When my husband asked for a menu he was shoved one in his hand without eye contact from the waitress.
We nearly got a grunt as we left the cafe
Less cwtch more cold

2  Thank Hales C
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The food here is exceptional, every time we visit we are never let down, all food is freshly prepared and the taste is out of this world, the staff are awesome and great to chat to!!
You'd be a fool if you don't pop in for a visit !!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Had coffee in there today and the owner Michael was hilarious !! Never been before but will definitely be going back!! He was so accommodating and the place has a lovely vibe. Noted really helpful with the older generation and they seem to love the place too !!