“Lovely Coffee Place”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Killearn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We’ve now been here several times. On a couple of visits we felt the service could have been a little better but the coffees, teas and cakes have been lovely and as the cakes had detailed labels, it was an unexpected joy to find three gluten free items. We tested two - super!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I used to love this small restaurant , it’s in a beautiful setting and it’s lovely and bright with an amazing view but it is slowly going downhill food wise. The portions are getting smaller and smaller and it’s just not value for money anymore. Yesterday I had the seafood plate and for almost £10 my prawn Marie rose had 4 minute prawns, a tablespoon bland mackerel pate and a tiny bit of salmon which I have to say was delicious but such a small portion, my daughters Macaroni cheese was also small and bland . The best thing is the cakes which are lovely. I don’t mind paying a wee bit above average prices if there is the right amount of food and it’s enjoyable but unfortunately it’s not here.

2  Thank June M
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I was working at a wedding within the Pollokshields Burgh Hall, Glasgow, at which the 3SB were catering. Their food was a delight to experience throughout the 3 courses I had the pleasure to taste. My starter was a ham hock terrine, which, whilst standard fare, was really tasty and quickly scoffed. Main course of pulled pork, roasted vegetables with broccoli and feta was, quite simply, sensational. I'm not usually over effusive about vegetables but the roasted butternut squash, beetroot and parsnips fully complimented the perfectly cooked, melt in your mouth pork. Had it been served on high ramparts with a fanfare of trumpets and a host of angels, it could not have been more appropriately heralded and gratefully despatched. The dessert, a choice of a myriad of cakes, tray bakes and meringues, the 3SB forté, brought the flag down on a wonderful meal that i shan't forget in a hurry. I have no hesitation in giving them my highest recommendation.

2  Thank Papatango50
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Fantastic this morning to walk into here and order a soya milk coffee and vegan chocolate cake. What a forward thinking business. Thanks for making our weekend!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

My husband and I were at my friends daughters wedding there last Saturday 15th, what a fab place for a wedding, food and service was amazing, loved everything.