“Stunning food again”

The Britannia Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Modern, contemporary décor. Family friendly. Excellent service. Fine wines, lager, spirits and soft drinks. Tapas set menus at lunch. Evening a la carte and set menus.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is about the fourth time we have eaten here and each time it has been utterly delicious.
First of all the restaurant is well decorated with an appropriate amount of space between tables. The staff are friendly and the food delivered promptly.
We had sesame prawn toast and salt and pepper squid for starters. Both of these were so tasty, the problem is trying toddler something new as these favourite dishes could be eaten time and time again.
For our main we had a Thai green chicken curry and a pad Thai. Both of these were incredible and the portion sizes were very generous.
We had no room for desserts so paid the bill and left after that.
This is a 5 star restaurant and really should be supported.
Stunning

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Just back from another visit to this brilliant restaurant. We are very much regulars who come throughout the year. Nothing is too much trouble. The weeping tiger and green curries are some my highlights.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Ordered take away last night as it was recommended by our Airbnb host and had very good reviews here on TripAdvisor.

Result? Food was average and ended up poisoning me. Had the prawn red curry and the vegetable pad Thai, apparently nothing tasted odd so ate normally and I ended up sick all night, throwed up all I ate and then couldn’t sleep. Back home now suffering with muscle pain and high fever.
I take very good care of myself and with what I buy and eat at home, to then end up eating in places that don’t give a damn about their ingredients.

Won’t recommend.

3  Thank MargaridaDias
Owner111, Owner at The Britannia Thai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

I am sorry to see this review which has come as a shock because if people have a problem they phone or email the restaurant straight away. We have had no contact with this person to verify if this is true. They might have caught a bug from somewhere else for all we know but we are an easy target. We have been established 10 years in Milford and we only use quality ingredients. Our genuine customers will testify to that.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Sunday lunch - made a very welcome change from having a roast dinner. Food tasted very fresh and plentiful. Good value too. Friendly staff, noted my allergies and then double checked so I felt assured. Worth a visit if you are in the area. To locals, i would say you are very lucky to have this restaurant on your doorstep.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

The staff are so friendly at this restaurant and provide an excellent service. The food is amazing and such good quality. Perfect for an enjoyable night out.

Date of visit: October 2018