“Mouth watering food full of flavour”

The Britannia Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Modern, contemporary décor. Family friendly. Excellent service. Fine wines, lager, spirits and soft drinks. Tapas set menus at lunch. Evening a la carte and set menus.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed every mouthful of a very inexpensive meal. The service was exceptional, the staff wonderfully friendly, and there was a vibrant atmosphere to dine in.
I was able to taste all of the flavours as they blended together to create each dish.
Will definitely return there agaim

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Elegant, upmarket Thai restaurant with very good food and helpful, friendly staff. All three dishes we had were decent portions, well presented and very tasty.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I am writing this as I have just enjoyed one of the most exquisite meals I have had in a long time! My wife and I selected set meal options and they were delicious. The restaurant is lovely, spotlessly clean, as are the toilets. I am just surprised it's not packed in here. I very highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank RussellFeedMe
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

They accommodated us when we hadn't booked a table and they were very busy. Food was very enjoyable and to a high standard, particularly the duck dishes and butterflied prawns - portions were pretty large as well. We come here every year we visit Keyhaven and enjoy it thoroughly!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our Phad Thai had a piece of chicken that was literally raw - completely uncooked - transparent - not even undercooked. When we complained they brought us a stir fry beef red curry- within a minute - that still had the lumps of red paste solid and not mixed in. The worst Thai meal we have ever had.