“Perfect! ”

The Britannia Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Modern, contemporary décor. Family friendly. Excellent service. Fine wines, lager, spirits and soft drinks. Tapas set menus at lunch. Evening a la carte and set menus.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I am writing this as I have just enjoyed one of the most exquisite meals I have had in a long time! My wife and I selected set meal options and they were delicious. The restaurant is lovely, spotlessly clean, as are the toilets. I am just surprised it's not packed in here. I very highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank RussellFeedMe

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

They accommodated us when we hadn't booked a table and they were very busy. Food was very enjoyable and to a high standard, particularly the duck dishes and butterflied prawns - portions were pretty large as well. We come here every year we visit Keyhaven and enjoy it thoroughly!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our Phad Thai had a piece of chicken that was literally raw - completely uncooked - transparent - not even undercooked. When we complained they brought us a stir fry beef red curry- within a minute - that still had the lumps of red paste solid and not mixed in. The worst Thai meal we have ever had.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank GoldenGapper
Reviewed 23 June 2018

.This popular restaurant has a very nice location. The menu is varied and food is very tasty. This was our second visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

still a really nice place to eat a meal. staff are friendly and the food is superb. noticed they have veggie options on the menu.
also do a takeaway service

Date of visit: June 2018