“Amazing!”
Review of The Oxford Blue

The Oxford Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oxford Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Old Windsor
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 94
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Newly renovated country pub in Old Windsor with an emphasis on excellent service and fine British dining.
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place. I didn't even know it was here!!

My boyfriend and I were taken out here last night for dinner by his parents. What a fantastic evening we had!

The staff are all friendly and welcoming. Our glasses were never empty and we felt very well looked after.

The food was absolutely superb! The parfait was up there with the best I've ever had! All of our meals were so tasty and very well presented.

The manager, Daniel took us on a tour which was great, he really brings life and enthusiasm to the place.

Can't wait to come back, even just for evening drinks!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere +fantastic service +amazing food =10/10
Don't forget to try the dessert soufflé ❤
Also my favorite lamb shanks

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was taken here as a treat from my daughter. The setting is beautiful and the decoration is very stylish. The staff are very attentive and friendly. The meal itself was delicious, the Burnt Cambridge Cream was one of the best I've ever tasted. I particularly loved all the extra little touches, like the salted caramel chocolate at the end of the meal. It is probably more than I would usually spend but it was wonderful and I hope to return for a special occasion!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing place, great ambiance, attentive and friendly staff and most importantly fantastic food. The black currant ice cream was superb. Loved everything about the place, except for the bill maybe

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

So seven adults and a two year old, sunny Sunday lunch.
Super venue, superb food, stunning refurbishment (if that sort of thing floats your boat). Service and staff excellent.
Tucked away in an Old Windsor side street, well worth searching out.
Highlights - trotter (nothing narly, very refined), tomato buratta, halibut with a spectacular prawn mousse stuffed corgette flower and the boxed, salted caramel choccy served with a hammer.
Lowlights - none, well maybe a little expensive but worth it.