“Love the loaf ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely spot to waste your day away
Great food and coffee.
Staff always friendly. Child and dog friendly too which is great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Warm, friendly, surprisingly inventive & delicious food. Staff knew their product, & although busy we were looked after swiftly & professionally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent coffee and home-made soft drinks, and really excellent sandwiches, toasted, bagels and cakes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have no idea how people could give Loaf anything other than five stars! It is by far the nicest coffee around. My boyfriend and I go for lunch once a week, and we love it. We actually drive in from Dover just because we love it so much! Some of the cakes are a little pricey, but I think they're handmade and always delicious. I love the rarebit on toast. Such a lovely, cozy little coffee shop. The staff are always so friendly and lovely!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I like local businesses and this is a good one in Sandgate. This wasn't our first choice on the day but I'll preferred choice was closed for a refurb. I was torn between a 3* and 4* to be honest but it just about goes into the 4* category for its extensive menu and the food was nice. I thought my breakfast eggs with chorizo chili lime avocado on muffin was very nice but not worth what I paid.
It is dog friendly which I think is great considering its just off a popular path for dog walks.
Staff were friendly and pointed us to a good table to sit but took a little while to pay up before leaving though and stood there for few minutes before the bill got brought up on the till.