“Heaven on Earth”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Stable oak

view from the hallway into the open plan kitchen lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from the hallway into the open plan kitchen lounge area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

carole196...
Kent, United Kingdom
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This little gem is the absolute best. I booked for a week and stayed for two. I would've stayed longer but they were booked.
Mick and Laurain are two of the nicest people on the planet.
If you want rest and relaxation this is the place. If you want somewhere nice to come back to after sight seeing this is the place.
I live locally but will still book a week here

Management Response
20 Jan 2018
Thank you, Carole, it was more than a pleasure to have you stay and your dogs.
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

matchbox2...
Lower Austria, Austria
“I justed loved to stay there!”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I just love the place! You can find everything you need. The cottage is clean and fine and furnished perfectly and stylish.
I like to see the animals (and talk to them! :-) ): two horses, two alpacas, two black pigs, some chicken and ducks and goose and some dogs.
But most of all I like Laurain and Mick, They are friendly and helpful, have a fine sense of humour and have always time for a little chat.

All in all I can say: I will come back again!

Ursula Marihart

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Apr 2017
Thank you Ursula so much for your wonderful review Mick and I are so glad you enjoy your stay with us and we really look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing