“Wedding evening party”
Review of The White Heather

The White Heather
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Market Rasen
The White Heather
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

A very sweet marquee venue with a selected beer choice (no draft bitters) but good buffet food and lovely lighting.....Ample parking.....friendly staff and never been here before but would consider using it for a party venue in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We gathered for a family lunch, Sunday Carvery, the setting is beautiful, the staff friendly, and the food was nice. Served as a help yourself Carvery, and a choice of having Starters and Dessert at an additional charge. Overall a pleasant time was had by all the family.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing and staff very attentive. The table looked amazing. Thank you to all who helped make my Father's special event very special. My only gripe would be sitting in s glass roofed room with the sun streaming through although lovely did make myself and others extremely warm. Perhaps have some blinds or sort the glass out to help sort this .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My friends used to visit this restaurant regularly, especially the evening events, Christmas and New Year. We decided to try out the Sunday Carvery as we were in the area. We all ordered starters, which was served on one plate, including the bread roll and packets of butter. We were then asked to go up to get our Carvery. My husband and friends all had different meats. I did not choose the vegetarian option (mushroom Wellington) and just opted for a plate of vegetables at a reduced rate - and was advised that the only gravy served was vegetarian and gluten free (which I opted not to have as it appeared to be made from granules and looked like meat granules). My Sunday lunch therefore comprised some cauliflower cheese, mixed petit pois, sugar snaps and broccoli, a couple of new potatoes and a roast potato (which was soggy). My husband and friends had the roast meats with all the trimmings. Although the beef appeared pink, it was dry and had been previously frozen. The main course was £8.95 plus extra for starter and deserts making a 3 course Sunday lunch nearly £20 per head without drinks. Having been encouraged by our friends to go as they had previously experienced great food served to a high standard - we were all disappointed by the standard of food, with no table etiquette. The desert menu was unappetising and chose not to have any. On paying the bill I had to remind the staff that I only had some vegetables for my main dinner so charged me £5.95 - a reduction of £3.00 for not having the meat. Certainly we will not be returning in a hurry.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Its the first time i have been here.The building inside is lovely. We went for a sunday lunch which you can help yourself to the veg,potatoes. The food was nice,average.The only downside was the cauliflower cheese it tasted like its out of a packet not fresh. The gravy i prefer it thick alot of places make the mistake of runny gravy. Great value where you can have 2/3 courses for under £15. The staff were friendly and attentive.would go again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family