All reviewsthe pubbe visiting againlovely foodfull english breakfastdouble roomplenty of parkingbluebellweddingbargaindjfunction
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Check in was easy but they gave us no information about breakfast or anything! The room was average but the water in the bathroom was dangerously hot. The bed and pillows were soft and uncomfortable. The lighting was poor in relation to the mirrors making getting ready a bit difficult. Breakfast was missed due to not being told the hours so we ordered from the restaurant menu and the sausage sandwiches were poor - the meat was poor quality, the bread was dry (one slice was toasted and one wasn't), no butter and no choice of brown or white bread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times.. foods always been good . Service always good too. Food takes about the right amount of time to arrive and tastes good. Never had cause for complaint.. the 241 isn't the easiest to understand though

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Shocking !!!!!!!
dirty carpets
Smelly terrible smell n entrance corridors and bar
Under staffed
Cold room
Shocking food
Terrible the tables in bar were dirty
We arrived at 5.30 to attend a friends invite to the miss West Yorkshire show
Having checked in I asked receptionist what time it was due to start
She told me 7 pm for 7.30 I replied saying I thought it was 6.30 her reply was yes so did someone else
Our friends arrived who then Informed us it was 6.30 start to which we had to each to get ready
The event was in a banquet building across the car park
Well all I can say is what a disaster
The show was fine but the food and service was truly diabolical
Mushroom soup to start which had been watered down to a point of having no taste
Boiled chicken boiled sprouts boiled carrots boiled cauliflower and a roast /fried potato
I'm sorry but I have never been served food like this and could not eat it
I waited for dessert which didn't arrive when I asked I was told you have tea or coffee for dessert !!!
At £50 per head that us discussing and I'm sure I'm not the only one to complain
Nf

Room Tip: My advice is to not go
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Stayed at The Fairway middle of October. . Our rooms were quite big very clean . Receptionists were very friendly . Did not eat in restaurant. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel . Will book again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

! visited the fairway with my family 4 adults and 2 two children. We arrived at 5.45 in the restaurant that was only a third full. We ordered our meal only to be told that we have 1 hour wait!!. There was hardly anyone in so what would the time be if it was full?

We eventually got our meal at 7pm. The food to be fair wasn't worth waiting for. For 10.99 I got a few chips no vegetables and chicken pieces in a flat bread.

I got married there a few years ago and it was a different place altogether. The food was excellent and the service. Not sure now if it's changed hands, perhaps it should changed back.

Sorry but won't be returning any time soon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family