Visited here twice for food and on both occasions the food was poor, everything either microwaved or fried. Very expensive if not on the 2 for 1 deal. Had tuna that was barely edible, vegetables over cooked and beige. I would not recommend eating here!
The hotel rooms are fine, you get what you pay for! Comfy beds, lovely shower and a nice size. Was a bit noisy and as there was no phone in the room I couldn't call reception to complain at 3am! No hairdryer in the room either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern friendly 39 bedroomed hotel, located within 1 mile of Junction 37 of the M1. Our friendly hotel also has a bar and restaurant and meeting/banqueting facilities. At The Fairway, you will be welcomed by our team of staff who will look after you throughout your stay. We cater for everyone staying at our hotel from the discerning business traveller to a family of 4. Ample free car parking is available to all hotel guests. We have meeting & banqueting facilities and can cater for up to 250 delegates or wedding guests all in 1 room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Fairway, Barnsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Country Inns - Barnsley & The Bluebell Hotel Barnsley
- New Country Inns - Barnsley And The Bluebell Inn
- Barnsley Country Inn